Investment Portfolio Management
- Development of investment strategy designed to create, preserve and grow wealth in volatile and trending market conditions.
- Provide an investment portfolio "Stress Test" to determine how your portfolio handles market downturns.
- Ongoing implementation of an active allocation strategy for proper market exposure and trends
- Aggregation of all your accounts to simplify and reduce paperwork.
- Plan best tax strategy (401k, IRA, Roth, NQ, etc....) to accumulate money in retirement plans.
Call or email today to get started.
Let's meet for coffee and have a discussion. No pressure......we just want to help.
513-886-5009 or email@example.com
Family Protection and Risk Management
Focuses on providing a safety net for unexpected events that can cause serious financial loss to your family
- Financial Emergencies
- Pay medical bills in the event of illness
- Income replacement lost due to disability
- Maintain a standard of living after the death of a spouse or other loved one.
- Life insurance, Disability Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance
403(b) and 457 Deferred Compensation
- We help employees that have access to 403(b) and 457 plans understand their options.
- With access to multiple financial companies that offer these plans, we can help employers set up new plans and add new vendors to current plans.
- Great American, FTJ Fundchoice, Aspire, Midland National are some of our key partners offering 403(b) and 457 plans.
- We can provide an analysis of your account to determine the level of investment risk in your current portfolio.
- FTJ Fundchoice 403b overview 457 overview
Family Legacy & Estate Planning
- Involves identifying beneficiaries and what they are to receive both during the client's life and upon his/her death
- Provide knowledge about available estate planning techniques and tools.
- Development of custom estate plan to transfer wealth while minimizing unnecessary tax liabilities and avoiding probate
- Help determining how property will be transferred at death by means of a will, interstate, contract or trust.
- Strategies to potentially AVOID the Medicaid spend down during an extended nursing home stay.
Retirement Lifestyle & Income Planning
- Determine the amount needed/desired upon retirement, then implement recommendations to fund your income needs and help maintain a comfortable standard of living.
- Develop a strategy to prevent you from outliving your retirement income
- Determine the best methods and timing for withdrawing retirement income